We are offering quick and easy FREE Covid-19 PCR Testing which can be performed in less than five minutes.
Why you need to be tested?
- You are experiencing symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, sore throat, muscle pain, shivering, headache, or new loss of taste or smell)
- You have been in close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19
- You are an essential worker (health care worker, first responder, food service worker, or transit worker)
- You were recently in a large crowd where social distancing was hard to maintain
- You recently travelled to an area or a state with high COVID-19 infection rate
- Register on https://Ally.LABofChoice.com and then
- Please call us at 732-938-9051 after successful registration in step-1 to book an appointment.
Note: Pharmacy hours for the testing are: Mon-Fri 10:00am to 5:00pm | Sat: 10:00am to 3:00pm
After confirmation of date & time of your COVID testing, please follow the direction when you have arrived at the pharmacy:
- Please park your car in the adjacent parking lot next to the curb by the back door and call us.
- Stay in the car to do the self-swab test.
- The results will be emailed to you within 48 hours.
If you still have any issue to register online, please call us at 732-938-9051.