Menu of Pharmacy Services
Our extensive list of pharmacy services include:
- FREE Delivery
- Fed Ex shipping
- ATM Cash Machine
- Notary Public
- Fax services
- Gift cards
FREE Local Delivery
- Free Local Pick-Up and Delivery
Please Choose the First Letter of a Drug that you are looking for:
On-line Refill/Refill Reminder and Transfer Programs
Comprehensive Insurance Submission
- Most insurance plans are accepted.
- We submit all prescription information to your provider in a fast and efficient manner which permits you to pay only the co-pay necessary. We research all available programs to help diminish co-pays. We will also obtain prior authorizations and process vacation overrides where needed.
- Call Farmingdale Pharmacy with your insurance information and prescription needs and our pharmacy services will do the work for you.
Compounding and Flavoring
- As part of our pharmacy services, our problem solving pharmacists work with you and your physician to understand each patient’s individual needs. We are then able to compound and or flavor medications that specifically address those needs.
- With our in-house compounding pharmacy services, we offer treatments and dosage forms that are otherwise unavailable commercially.
- We can compound a wide variety of creams, ointments, suppositories, suspensions, transdermal gels, and capsule to aid physicians in providing the medication you need in the most effective dosage form as well as offering many flavoring selections.
Computerized Drug Profiles
Farmingdale Pharmacy Up-to-the-minute database of individual drug histories is available to you for your records and for insurance purposes.
Patient Education Counseling
A detailed drug description information addendum accompanies every medication that has been filled by Farmingdale Pharmacy. The attachment explains why you are taking this medication, the method in which it should be used, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
Registered Pharmacist Consulting Service
At any time should you have a question about medications you have been prescribed, Peter Pogany and his team of Registered Pharmacists and Technicians are available to answer all of your questions. They will identify and resolve drug interactions and interpret whether a potential interaction is clinically significant in that specific individual.
Medicare Part D Counseling
We offer this service as part of our collection of pharmacy services on premises and work by appointment.
Health Screening and Wellness Seminars
We offer Health Screening and Wellness Seminars in store or offsite at Medical and Educational Facilities as part of the pharmacy services we offer.